2018 is just six weeks away, and this man thinks he knows what the year will hold already.
Craig Hamilton-Parker, a self appointed ‘psychic’ has had a streak of correct predictions about significant developments in geopolitics.
Chiefly among them are Brexit, and the election of Donald Trump in 2016.
As someone who sees the future, New Year’s Eve is probably a night without much wonder, or hopeful anticipation.
Hamilton-Parker has deigned to share his visions with us.
Speaking in a video posted to his YouTube channel, he predicted:
– More terrorist attacks.
– Mass strikes in Britain.
– A US warship will sink.
-Kim Jong-un will be overthrown.
– Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will announce an engagement.
– Donald Trump will survive an impeachment attempt.
– A volcano near Naples will erupt (possibly Mt. Vesuvius)
– A large chunk of Antarctica will break away.
Writing on his blog, Hamilton-Parker said that despite this gloomy list, the year 2018 will have some good moments.
– 2018 will be a year of political turmoil and environmental crisis caused by dramatic and unprecedented weather.
– Many of the above predictions are pretty gloomy but I feel that there will be a simultaneous growth in spirituality for the people of the world that will now start to lead us into a Golden Age.
– Conflict and hardship plus growing environmental problems will bring good people together and ignite a desire to seek the true purpose of human life.